Course Duration: Just 1 Day!
Certificate of attendance provided at the end of the workshop
– Irish health and safety legislation
– Duties of employer and employee under current legislation
– Functions of key authorities in relation to safety and health in the workplace
– Hazard identification and risk assessment
– Safety statement
– Health and safety promotion in the workplace
– Accident investigation and prevention
– Role and responsibilities of the safety representative
– Appointment of safety representative
– Promotion of safety culture and communication in the workplace
– Sources of health and safety information
There are no reviews yet.